Our Virtual Fax service provides you with the ability to send and receive faxes through email, without the costs of buying and maintaining a physical fax machine.
Setting up virtual fax is easy.
To receive a fax, you will need to provide your virtual fax number to the fax sender. When they fax your number, you will you will receive an email with the fax attached as a PDF file.
Sending faxes is as simple as sending an email. Simply follow the instructions below and start faxing!
- Create a new email using your preferred client.
- In the email header, enter email@example.com as the recipient.
- In the subject line, enter the fax number you are trying to send to.
- To create a cover sheet, use the email formatting standards seen below.
- Attach a PDF to the email (only one per fax).
- Press SEND. Either a delivery confirmation or error email will be sent to you in return.
To create your cover sheet, use the following format in the body section of your email:
To: Recipient Name
Company: Recipient Company
Re: Fax Title
Message: Fax Message/Notes
// 2 slashes to end message
A few quick notes:
- Ensure that you use colons ( : ) after each cover page section.
- Only use one space after each colon.
- No sections are required but unused sections will appear blank on the cover sheet.
- A blank cover sheet will be sent if the email is not formatted.
This feature included with: